Krakow Three months On/Lion's Gate

Over three months have passed since I moved to Krakow. I arrived before my fall internship to get acquainted with the city and life abroad, and besides not being able to speak Polish, it's been quite easy to settle in here.

I found a place to sit in a cafe and write with WIFI. It's actually right across the street from my flat, Cafe Stockholm. They just added on a back patio and increased their menu to include lunch. 








And because my flat is centrally located, everything I need is literally a five to ten-minute walk. I've found a place right around the corner that has coffee beans from all around the world. There are also two high-end wine stores located on my street and are less than two minutes from my building. 

Last month I had checkups with my new doctors and got my prescriptions filled without a hitch. And if you want OTC meds, just bring your bottles to the pharmacist and they will give you the Polish equivalent. The people here are more than happy to help out in any way they can. 

Like I said in my last post, there's no need for a car here. People do have them, and if I want to buy one, there is a car space for me in the basement for $25 a month. I have no idea how I would pass a Polish driving exam, however. I guess I would figure that out if the time ever comes. 

I found a hairdresser who speaks English, and I haven't had a haircut and highlight that well done since Manhattan. And that is half the battle for women -- finding a hairdresser that knows their hair!

I haven't ventured out much beyond the city and decided to wait until winter break to go to Vienna. I am at peace just being in Krakow in my own flat and doing my own thing. Plus, the Lion's Gate energies have really drained me lately. I have a feeling after the 8th, things will start moving again. 

Two companies reached out to express interest in my content writing, but I turned them down. I have no desire to write about technology or online gambling. I have retired after all, and I have to be interested in the subject matter to write about it. And at this stage in the game, I just cannot dedicate myself to anything I am not passionate about.

And that includes people. I don't know about you, but I really have deleted many people who just didn't make the cut. You get to a certain stage in your life that you really can't be around low vibe people. They drain you. If they aren't interested in the same things you are, why bother.

I feel like I am at the end of a major vibrational shift, as are many lightworkers right now. It's culminating with the Lion's Gate portal that ends August 12th. And I've been given the insight to know that when you are shifting into another timeline, you have to let go of a lot. That means limiting beliefs, patterns, people, jobs, situations that would keep you stuck in the old timeline.

So, here we are. I hope this Lion's Gate brings a lot of light to all the darkness in this world, especially around the scamdemic. 

Peace out, everybody. Much love and light!

Comments

  1. Barbara , I enjoyed reading your blog here and I am giving you a lot of kudos for being the Warrior alone ‼️ I saw your Facebook on Michael Provost's friend list and picked you out of nowhere, mainly because you were blonde and named Barbara ☺️I live in Troy Michigan, married, 2 adult children.3 grandkids.I am a retired Registered nurse from the American Red ⛑️ Cross‼️I am a forever Patriot, an artist and have Polish Ancestry☺️I enjoyed reading about Warsaw. I loved Pope John Paul the Polish Pope!!!I even saw him years ago in Michigan✝️

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant to write Krakow not Warsaw 🖐️Also I have spent a lifetime,searching for truth,and now that I am homebound due to two medical errors by Doctors, I have spent hours alone meditating reading and trying to understand the truth and see the light in everyone! I have been told I have a high vibrational energy🙏Amen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Barbara: It's always nice to meet another Barbara. Here in Poland it's Basha. Thanks for your comments...seems like the US is really going through a lot of political crapola...I've backed out of the politics for now...you don't here much of it here in Poland, and that's partly why I left the US, so much bs from the government. Great to meet you via FB...much love and light!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Power Couple – The Empress and The Emperor

The Continuing Adventures of an American Writer Living Abroad, Toulouse

Settling in South Louisiana