New Beginnings – Birthday Day Time

It’s November once again. My favorite month of the year, because it’s fall and my birthday month. This year numerically it’s a one month, meaning new beginnings or at least I am hoping.

To say the least 2015 has been a very trying year for me. It included the breakup of a long-term relationship that didn’t serve me well and career-wise three back to back jobs dissolved and some not so pleasantly.

I have to believe there is some reason for all this change. Ascension experts say it’s the purging all of that does not honor us. We need to be empty. Gee thanks, God. I think I am done with the emptying process. Can we now get to the filling process? Thank you!

I intend to grow my angel card business by offering services to those who want to follow their own light. To create my own e-store by providing positive, enlightening and new age gifts. And I want to continue to write what my heart desires to write about spiritual topics and to help others who are also searching for a more spiritual existence in these very precarious times.

Now to support myself, I would like a career opportunity that will honor my talents and experience. And in exchange for my hard work and energy, I would like a salary is commensurate with the knowledge and energy I offer.

I would also like to meet and fall in love with a spiritual, happy and prosperous male, who I share much in common with. Someone who loves to travel and is adventurous. Someone who I can talk to as well as make love with. And definitely, someone who is responsible for his own happiness and wellbeing.

Ok, God, there are my requests. I thank you in advance for all these wonderful new beginnings this new year will bring. I’ve always noticed my new year begins when the sun returns to my sign. So I welcome all that the Universe will shower me with this new year…hoping for passion, joy, happiness and lots of love and abundance!

Namaste!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Power Couple – The Empress and The Emperor

The Continuing Adventures of an American Writer Living Abroad, Toulouse

Settling in South Louisiana