It's Eclipse Season Again - Let Go of that Shit!

So another eclipse series is taking place on September 13 (partial solar eclipse) and a full lunar on September 27, and I find myself in another cycle of endings and new beginnings.

No ties to the past. I believe that’s what these next three supermoons August 29, September 27 and finally October 27 are telling us. Full moons are time for releasing and the next three moons, one of which is a total lunar eclipse, are supermoons, meaning the moon is the closest to the earth. They are saying the Universe is readying you for something big let go of all the things that hold you back or dishonor you. If it’s over, move on and let that shit go already!


You may feel empty in the void, not an easy feeling. We humans always have to cling to some sense of security whether it be a relationship or a job both of which could be very dishonoring. We find it hard to say goodbye. However, if we drag our feet, the Universe has a way of completing the action for us. And sometimes it seems like the rug has been pulled out from under us, but God doesn’t close one door without opening another. I love the saying “If God closes a door, don’t curse Him in the hallway.” We have to be patient. We have to have faith that there is a reason for this ending.

So I move on with very little of my past remaining. Sure there will be some residual processing, but for the most part, it’s gone, baby, gone.

What’s next? Well, I have some ideas. And the time has come to put those ideas into action. I have been setting the groundwork completed for my Angel Card Reading business to which I owe my brother a lot of thanks! Also, my brother and I are setting up our Nelson & Nelson business that is to focus on our core strengths of marketing communications and public relations for small to large companies. We don’t know it all today, but we are taking the first steps to a fulfilling destiny and financial freedom of working for ourselves!

What the Universe has made abundantly clear is there is no looking back to thinking that working as a corporate drone will bring happiness, fulfillment or financial security. Quite the opposite.

As a spiritual person, I found it very difficult to work in a corporate environment where people constantly backstabbed, gossiped, lied and complained. Being an empath, I took on everyone else’s energy both good and bad. By the time the weekend commenced I was exhausted from all the negative energy and spent the two days recuperating instead of enjoying my life. So the five-day work week was literally draining me of my life force seven days a week. So God in his infinite wisdom said “babe, stop relying on something outside yourself for security and abundance. Follow your heart and your passion.”

So here it goes world ready or not, Barbara Lou Nelson is giving her own business a go! My website is set up and I am producing monthly and possibly weekly Angel Card Readings. Lights, camera action!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Power Couple – The Empress and The Emperor

The Continuing Adventures of an American Writer Living Abroad, Toulouse

Settling in South Louisiana